Tuesday, December 7, 2010

one hundred thirty six

well after having a run of ring worm on my stomach and a scare of an infection.... things are starting to look up. Slowly getting into Christmas time...
the Schnell's are hosting Christmas this year and we are struggling through our mouse problem and the smell the oven makes when it turns, so hopefully all will turn out well. We decorated our Christmas together and slowly are decorating our house.... the best part is the little red apples all over the tree.
I am almost at the halfway point and I am beginning to have a belly, but I don't really think I have gained any weight. This child is pulling all of it from some of my favorite parts of my body. I am hoping to find out before Christmas if we are having a little Archer or a little Kellum :)

today's cravings: doughnuts, manwich, and still mac 'n cheese

today's goals: to stay positive and stress free! HA I would like to see myself do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment