Thursday, February 3, 2011

one hundred ninety four

It has been a while since I made a post and I think it is the awful weather that is giving me the winter blues. I am keeping my hot cocoa nearby and I have been sewing away with things for Archer (diaper bag, changing pad, stroller bag, nursing pillow, nursing cover......)
About 2 weeks ago Tyler was able to feel her for the first time, I told him he just needed to relax and just rest his hand. MEN so impatient!
At my last doc appt. had to redo the ultrasound to find a better picture of the bladder, oh my was she active. Such a big girl, she weighed in at 1 pound 11 ounces and I weighed in 15 pounds heavier than the month before! OH MY!! My doc was to say the least a bit surprised and made me get reweighed. She said she never had anyone do that before, but I told her I was just making up for lost time.
Another side note about this season: I have fallen twice on the ice and let me say my body doesn't bounce back like it used to, plus how scary it was when I was waiting to feel her move.

today's cravings: hot cocoa, bananas

today's goals: to finish crib bumpers and to not fall on the ice again

No comments:

Post a Comment