Sunday, April 17, 2011

two hundred sixty seven

I couldn't believe how long it had been since I posted for the last time. I really had to get my brain(it is true about the pregnancy brain) going to figure out what all has happened since February.... had Amanda's birthday party at Dom's and ate fish while everyone else enjoyed burgers.. SALT was my enemy!
MARCH: had a visit to the hospital with contractions and cramping to find out that I had a bladder infection. They stopped the contractions with some medicine that made me very jittery and felt like I had drank TOO much coffee...
I kept on gaining weight in big numbers and was told that I needed to eat better, so I cut out the daily ice cream :( And bought myself a maternity belt to help hold this girl up.
March 24: We had a Birthday Dinner with Dom and I was told that my LONG LOST Family wasn't lost anymore. 20 years started creeeeping in. Then I started to realize that I was the one out of the loop, so I had a lot of catching up to do. The next day was spring break so that allowed me some time to sort it all out, or at least I thought...That Sunday I made the first call and talked to my dad for the first time since I was 6. Followed by my Aunt Mai, Uncle Christian, and Aunt Quynci....

March Cravings: Anything I wasn't allowed to have
March Goals: Relax and put my feet up

No comments:

Post a Comment