Sunday, April 17, 2011

two hundred sixty seven


Ok now for April: weekly visits at the doctor to show NOTHING... all of these contractions have led to nothing. Archer's head is on my pelvic bone and she is turned perfectly but nothing more. I go Monday and I'm hoping to have some news of an arrival SOON.
We have been moving into our new HOUSE that we just bought for 22,000 and you would think it would be a dump but it has been great! Moving and being this pregnant not so much :( But I'm happy to say that having a nursery that I can put together has been the best :) Except I keep changing my mind about color and positions and I have to wait till Monday when the carpet is put in to put anything in her room....





today's cravings: cocoa wheaties, tofu mushroom soup, decaf mocha
today's goals: organize kitchen, finish painting upstairs, GET THIS BABY MOVING!



No comments:

Post a Comment